Monday 3 January 2011

Warhammer Witchfate Tor. Tower of Sorcery



It took me quite a while to finish it off but finally here it is! I tried to get as much detail as possible out of it so I decided not to rush the paint job. It really paid off in the end.
I followed the Games Workshop tutorial on how to paint the tower and found it extremely useful. I even had a go at the unusual colour combination for the wood (dwarf flesh+vomit brown) and was surprised at how effective it was.
It's a monster of a building, with a total of four levels, all modular and accessible to put miniatures in.









The tower is packed with details both on the inside and outside.











I can only imagine the amazing missions and quests I can use the tower for. What a great way to start the new year!

2 comments:

  1. This is a real work of art J! ;) And I love the pictures you took of it! I wish you all the luck and energy in the world to dream up your own "little world" you definitely have all the tools, skills and imagination! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine the hard work you put into this one :o) I mean, you must be going blind. There are so many tiny details... Excellent painting!

    ReplyDelete